It’s the middle of the week and all you can think about is the relaxing weekend ahead. Kickstart your weekend of fun by joining Amy Dara for an unwinding Restorative Yoga on Friday night!
Here are the reasons you will thank yourself for taking Restorative yoga:
- You’ve made it through the work week. You’ve earned it.
- Restorative yoga relaxes the body.
- Restorative yoga calms the mind.
- Clinical studies have shown that Restorative yoga benefits people with chronic ailments.
- This is like giving yourself a staycation (vacation while remaining in town) – it’s a delicious treat!
- Restorative yoga provides meditation opportunities.
- Restorative yoga improves breath, body and mind awareness.
- Restorative yoga enables you to breathe more easily. (While beneficial for everyone, this is especially good for those of you with respiratory ailments including asthma.)
- Restorative yoga fosters patience and improves the ability to focus.
- It’s the perfect style of yoga for when you’re physically, mentally or emotionally tired.
- Restorative yoga alleviates insomnia and makes falling asleep easier.
- Restorative yoga reduces anxiety.
- Everyone can do Restorative yoga! Young, old, infirm, athletic, tall, short, all bodies with a heartbeat!!! So bring your loved ones, make it a date night, a girls’ night out, a whatever-reason special occasion to celebrate and reward yourself!
- Because lil omm is an amazing studio and the teacher has extensive training and experience to provide you with the most individualized, yummiliciously relaxing yoga experience.
So register online and come on down to the studio for a blissful hour of deep relaxation on Fridays at 7:45pm!
Captured on September 30, 2012 from http://www.lilomm.com/blog/.
©2012 Amy Dara Hochberg. All Rights Reserved.